Have I Been Good? -- the simplest, easiest-to-use Child Behavior Tracker on the market! One-tap child behavior tracking has finally landed on Android!
"Have I Been Good?" was created with three goals in mind -- Providing quick and easy child behavior tracking, creating an incentive to positively influence future child behavior, and enabling the share of data with other authorized users. Child behavior tracking has never been easier with our child behavior tracker.
In this child behavior tracker, child behavior is handled like a financial account. Good incidents are treated as credits, bad incidents as debits. The net value of these incidents yields an account balance, which also serves as an indication of a child's behavior.
This child behavior tracker takes a streamlined approach to child behavior tracking, allowing the user to focus on the important things quickly, rather than requiring an excess of user input.
- One-click logging of child behavior incidents (both good and bad)
- Most tracking activity takes place on a single screen in the tracker
- At-a-Glance views of child behavior over multiple time periods
- Unified view for all tracked children
- Ability to grant "observer" privileges to other users allows multiple users to see and report on child's behavior
- Tracking Data is stored in the cloud, so all observers of a subject use the same set of child behavior data
- Payout ability allows users to reward children for good behavior
- Behavior icons show both behavior status and degree (icon and number)
- Tracked children are displayed in a unified interface.
- In-App Tutorial guides you through using the app
HIBG Child Behavior Tracker -- Simplified Child Behavior Tracking.