About Ganesha DP Maker Photo Frames
Ganesha Photo Frames
An annual festival honours Ganesha for ten days, starting on Ganesha Chaturthi, which typically falls in late August or early September. The festival begins with people bringing in clay idols of Ganesha, symbolising Ganesha's visit. The festival culminates on the day of Ananta Chaturdashi, when idols (murtis) of Ganesha are immersed in the most convenient body of water. Some families have a tradition of immersion on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, or 7th day. In 1893, Lokmanya Tilak transformed this annual Ganesha festival from private family celebrations into a grand public event. He did so "to bridge the gap between the Brahmins and the non-Brahmins and find an appropriate context in which to build a new grassroots unity between them" in his nationalistic strivings against the British in Maharashtra. Because of Ganesha's wide appeal as "the god for Everyman", Tilak chose him as a rallying point for Indian protest against British rule. Tilak was the first to install large public images of Ganesha in pavilions, and he established the practice of submerging all the public images on the tenth day. Today, Hindus across India celebrate the Ganapati festival with great fervour, though it is most popular in the state of Maharashtra. The festival also assumes huge proportions in Mumbai, Pune, and in the surrounding belt of Ashtavinayaka temples.
- Free and Easy to use.
- User Friendly interface.
- Add different effects to your photo.
- 100+ Attractive frames of Ganesha Photo Frames.
- Share your edited image to your friends or family members through social media sites.
- Set saved image as your smart phone wallpapers.
- You can see our other collection photo frames also.
HOW TO USE
- First of all select your Favourite frame from our latest collection of Ganesha Photo Frames
- Select your photos from gallery or take it from your phone camera.
- Fit selected photo in Ganesha Photo Frames by drag, rotate, zoom in or zoom out.
- Save your beautiful designed Ganesha Photo Frames on SD card.
- Direct Share this beautiful Ganesha Photo Frames To your Friends, Family member via whatsapp, twitter, instagram, facebook and many social media.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+