About QR & Barcode Scanner, POST & GET request to server
The application allows you to get information from the QR & Barcode and send it to your server as a GET or POST request over HTTP. You can also add additional parameters to the query.
● Scan all 1D and 2D codes (including almost all QR codes and barcodes)
● Send information from the QR or barcode code to your server as a POST or GET request over HTTP
● Setting up a connection to the server (url, port, host class name)
● Ability to add additional parameters to the queries (key, user, etc.).
● Internet connection is not required for scanning QR code or barcodes (without sending to the server)
● Saving scan history
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+