• USA TODAY NETWORK: National and state-by-state stories keep you connected, covering the issues that matter most to you 24/7. Elect to add up to five of our local properties to get your community news added to your feed.
• BREAKING NEWS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech.
• PHOTOS AND VIDEOS: Experience headlines through captivating videos and photos. Amazing galleries cover everything from news to entertainment, sports and tech, to weather and money.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Be in the center of where the news happens with 360-degree video and virtual reality content.
• SCORES: Join the most active and engaged community of sports fans in America. Stay up to speed on your favorite players and teams with scores, schedules, and in-depth stories. View all the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and more.
• ENTERTAINMENT: See the stars and get inside access. Go behind the scenes and know what’s in and what’s out with celebrities, fashion, music, movies, TV, awards shows, books, and more.
• STOCKS: Get a clear picture of the financial world, from stocks and IPOs to taxes and takeovers. Get personal finance tips and advice to improve your portfolio.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WEATHER: Live weather, hourly to 10-day forecasts. Customize location settings and always be prepared with daily forecasts from your hometown or any major city in the nation and around the world.
Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
Kudos to a great information outlet and for being one of the oldest newspaper companies in American existance!
The last couple of times, I would receive a notification but not receive the latest update.
I like the responsive design. Also news is fresh, not like the local TV news sites that are garbage and jumbled up. I think the local TV people copy the news feeds from this site and publish on their own site.
I love the breaking news alerts. Need to add the ability to comment with the app.
The app never was that good to begin with. Now you can't read stories unless you are a paid subscriber. The channel 6 and channel 3 apps are free and were always better any way.
But they changed it to a "subscriber" app. Get the channel 3 or channel 6 app I'm not going to pay for news when so many outlets are available.
I liked the old app pretty well, and underatand the need to not give the info away. I look at an article and sign in or try to sign in to read full article. The full one never pulls up. I select desk top have to re sign in and same thing. It doesn't show full article. Feel like I'm getting short end of the stick.
I have a subscription account but it will not let me sign in with my login info. Very frustrating with new updates.
You could add the obituary section to your app
Very good source of news
Do not download this update. They took away the sections tab, and replaced it with a calendar of community events. You can only read featured articles
Need app to sd..uninstalled
Why am I seeing bothersome ads? I'm a paid subscriber. Irritating to see ads when I've paid to read the "paper". I understand the actual paper has ads but they are very distracting and intrusive on this app. Get rid of the ads PLEASE!
Where's the classifieds? Where's the help wanted? Where's the comics? Most of the things I read when I got the paper delivered are gone from this.. if I want news ill watch kfdx