About Samsung Square Meeting
Samsung Square Meeting is a video conferencing service that enables users to communicate and collaborate in real time anytime, anywhere through various devices such as PC and Mobile.
With Mobile App, you can easily schedule and manage your Web Conference and easily join the meeting.
You can also share voice, video, and documents during meetings, and communicate effectively through features such as writing and chatting.
It is the access permissions used by Square Meeting.
■ Mandatory permissions
: To use Square Meeting, all of the following items must be allowed.
- Camera: Used for video transmission during conference
- Microphone: Used for voice transmission during conference
- Storage: Used for uploading contents for conferences and saving the logs
- Phone: Used for voice conferencing
■ Optional permissions
: You can use Square Meeting without allowing access, but the use of related features would be restricted.
- Contacts : Used for adding conference attendees
- SMS : Used for finding password
* If you’re using a device of Android OS version less than 6.0, the option of allowing each permission is not available. In this case, it is recommended that you check with the device’s manufacturer if the OS upgrade is available and if yes, update your OS version to 6.0 or above.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+