About Second Opinions
SecondOpinions.com mobile app allows users to obtain a video, phone or written second opinion (paid feature) and assess a risk of developing serious disease (FREE feature).
Get Your Second Opinion (Paid or Membership Service)
This mobile app is an extension of SecondOpinions.com, a Medical Consultation and Second Opinion platform, providing second opinion consultation service in all areas of medicine, including radiology. Utilizing the power of mobile + internet, we are connecting patients around the globe with some of the world's best doctors. Thanks to our proprietary patent-pending cloud technology, getting a second opinion is now at your finger tips. We’ve made it possible for anyone to receive a second opinion in the privacy of the home or office. We are staffed with renowned specialists, who are equipped with the latest and most comprehensive technology and data. They are able to give you the most reliable second opinion, as well as to keep you up-to-date with the the groundbreaking developments and findings in our fields of expertise.
To obtain your second opinion, please follow 6 simple steps:
1. Select a specialty and confirm your location.
2. Select your preferred or first available physician in the specialty your desire. You can "Read more" about each physician. Each physician is US Board Certified in the specialty. If you your preferred physician is not available, we will select a similar next available physician. Each physician can be available for video, phone and/or written consultation.
3. Log in or register (1st time users).
4. Upload any images/medical records and answer questionnaire (scheduled consultations only)
5. Enter your Credit Card info, Membership ID or Discount Code.
6. Connect with the doctor via phone/video or receive your written second opinion report.
Assess a Risk of Disease (FREE service)
You can assess the risk of developing one of many available diseases or medical conditions. You can select a specific disease and via a series of engaging questions, this innovative app can predict whether or not a patient has a high risk of developing this disease or medical condition. In addition to risk assessment, images of medical conditions are provided for visual confirmation. Users can research medical conditions including symptoms, diagnostic information, prevention and treatment options pertaining to a specific medical condition.
5 Easy Steps to Predict your Risk for Developing One of Many Available Diseases:
1. Enter your email and agree to the terms and conditions.
2. Complete an optional “About You” Questionnaire.
3. Follow the directions on the screen by selecting a disease using one of several methods.
4. Answer all questions by selecting one answer for each question. Each disease has a different number of questions. Images are available for many of the diseases and conditions, you can click on the image to enlarge.
5- Utilizing our proprietary algorithm, your results have been calculated to determine your risk factor. On this screen you can click to learn much more about this disease or condition as well as learn important prevention tips.
How is Risk Calculated?
Risk is calculated through the use of our proprietary algorithm which takes into consideration a complex interplay of both genetic and environmental factors. Calculations are based on many known scientific factors proven in medical literature to be related to the risk of particular disease
How accurate is this calculation?
All risk calculations are estimates by definition, based on large datasets. There is no guarantee that you will or will not develop any particular disease no matter what your risk is.
Why is risk calculator important?
If you know that you have a high risk of developing any particular disease, you will more likely take steps to try preventing it.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+