A variety of innovative features of SPAuth® brings new applications with unprecedented cost-effectiveness.
1. Geo-Location Verification - Helps dealing with various cyber-attacks by combining the user’s device geo-location information into the authentication process. This feature may be applied for selected users in different applications: sensitive transaction authorizations, limiting geographic range to prevent fraud when trying to access private resources, etc.
2. Group Authorizations - The group authentication capability may be used when enforcing regulatory compliance policies, with composite rules, such as signatory rights, group authorizations for payments above a certain limit, etc.
3, “SnapIt”: Login Lacking Username/Password - SPAuth® is the leading solution in the market for strong user identification without using username/password when accessing online services. The scenario is well known - you need to login to your private online account from a risky, unsecure environment like an internet café or a public library. SPAuth® enables secure authentication without requiring the user to input username/password. It even helps resolving the security risk when using a CAPCHA mechanism to prevent flood attacks - the only action required from the user is to login to his or her smart device and scan a dedicated QR-code. SPAuth® does all the rest!
4. Integrated Bio-metrics - SPAuth® includes a facial recognition capability and supports fingerprint identification to be combined into the authentication process (for supporting devices).
5. Geo-location based Proof-of-Presence - The ability to identify users securely and smoothly, combined with their Geo-location information, delivers a high-security Proof-of-Presence solution. This feature is highly cost-effective for many organizations, for example, for academic institutions, the high precision of geo-location raw data is suitable for large campuses with distinction between numerous zones, building, etc.
• Completely new UI design
• Added 64Bit support
• Added Fingerprint support
• Added trip mode functionality for suspension and shutdown for incoming requests
• Added interactive help
• Added support for device sounds and custom sounds
• Added option to remove sites from paired site list
• Removed the need for account username
• Improved custom keyboard
• Improved account recovery option
• Improved request ruling options
• Improved change account personal PIN code
• Fix SnapIt Camera crash
• Fix add site camera crash
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+