SELCO Card Manager puts security and convenience at your fingertips:
You can conveniently set when, where, and how your cards can be used, track spending, and set alerts-- all in an instant.
Controls: You can decide which purchases and ATM withdrawals are allowed and which are prevented, and change your settings instantly. For example, you can:
• Keep your card turned off when you aren’t using it, and simply turn it on to make a transaction.
• Misplace your card? Deactivate it immediately to prevent transactions, and reactivate it once you find your
• Define a geographic location where your card will work, such as your home town, or a region where you’ll be
• Make the card active only where you are, based on your phone’s GPS.
• Set a dollar limit for any purchase made with the card, and purchases over the limit will be declined.
• Set your card to work only for certain merchant categories – for example, enable transactions at grocery
stores and prevent them at restaurants.
• Prevent your card from use with certain transaction types, such as mail order or e-commerce purchases. You
can keep a category turned off, then enable it when you wish to make a purchase.
Alerts: You can opt to receive instant alerts each time your card is used, or set up custom alerts for specific activities.
• Set alerts for all purchases, so you can take immediate action if you don’t recognize a transaction.
• Set alerts for specific purchases based on merchant type, location, and more.
• Set alerts for any purchases made by another authorized user of your card.