About The Way You Go
To track the current position and monitoring to area and route boundaries.
- Track current locations of multiple users.
- The locations can be monitored whether or not being within a boundary of areas and routes.
- The areas can be created in the polygon form.
- The routes can be created automatically from a few waypoints.
- The side boundary of a route is 500 metres distance away from the route.
- The notification with the alert sound or event narrative announcer that you do not often open device necessarily.
- There are the latest 7 days historical status items for validating back.
- The markers on the map can be filtered out using selectable items.
- There are map tools to measure both area and distance.
- You can reduce the battery consumption by setting the GPS power saving mode.
For application examples:
- To track sale team members.
- To monitor delivery of goods to customers.
- To track family members whether or not being in the safe areas and/or routes.
- To help to prevent car theft from an unexpected moving from an assigned area and/or route.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+