About SHB Tablet Banking Application
This free, easy, and comprehensive application makes your banking transactions few clicks away from you. It’s available for you anytime & anywhere.
Registration and Login Steps
- After downloading the app, if you are already registered in SHB Tablet Banking , or Internet Banking, create a New Mobile PIN to log in to the app , or log in using your Internet Banking user name and password; if you aren’t registered, from the app, click on “New Registration” then:
- Enter either your ATM or Credit Card number.
- Enter your card PIN.
- To authenticate your registration, enter the code sent to your mobile number registered in the bank records (you may update your mobile number by visiting nearest ATM or branch).
- Create your user name and password, then proceed to successfully complete the transaction.
- You can use the same user name & password to log in to Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Channels, you may also assign a Mobile PIN to Finally you will have an option to create a new MPIN for the app as another method of log that gives you access to your account with the same level of security.
Install the app now and enjoy the below features:
- Add new beneficiaries and bills and pay them, or transfer to them directly from the app.
- Pay more than one bill at onetime and recharge your prepaid mobile numbers through your account or Credit Card.
- Pay and refund all Ministry of Interior services using your account or Credit Card.
- View and redeem your Tedallal points via the app and print your vouchers using any SHB ATM.
- View and download your account and personal/home finance statement as well as Credit Card statement (Outstanding Authorizations- Unbilled- Billed).
- Create or reset your Credit Card PIN instantly from the app.
- Transactions Dateline (The dateline reflects the customer’s scheduled reminders, transfers as well as current account transactions and your past ten transactions.
Know more about all the new features by visiting: www.shb.com.sa/mobile
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+