About ZEG eBike Retailer
The app ZEG eBike Retailer is designed to be exclusively used by e-bike retailers and manufacturers of vehicles that embed the ESB Technology.
Vehicles embedding this technology are identified with the label “Connectivity System Inside” on the vehicle or on its documentation.
Via this app, the authorized retailer or manufacturer can:
• Connect and register the e-bike into “ZEG.Service” web system while selling the e-bike;
• Register a new battery associated to an e-bike into “ZEG.Service” web system;
• Update firmware ESB on the e-bike electronic board;
• Download e-Bike Data;
• Access to the “ZEG.Service” web system to manage tickets and customers messages, to gather diagnostic data and run a remote diagnosis;
• Check the warranty status.
- About ESB -
ESB is a system composed of a web application, an App for the e-bike user and electronics embedded into the vehicle. The system is able to connect to electric bikes and to upload their working data online, thus enabling a remote diagnosis and a complete new e-bike experience.
When customers connect vehicles to the ESB system, it is possible to:
• Collect real-time battery data, i.e. state of charge, state of health, voltage, number of cycles, last charge, accurate autonomy with current charge.
• Collect, for some models, also real-time controller data, i.e. pedal torque, current assist level, pedal speed, total distance.
• Send warranty reminders and notifications of correct usage to customers.
• Provide real-time assistance and communication with your customer and the whole supply chain, accelerating service time for vehicles thanks to the remote diagnosis.
• Communicate directly with customers with a simple direct message to send updates about your customers’ bike and sales opportunities.
Consequently, the ESB system improves the electric vehicle life and maintenance, allowing an on-time service plan, based on the real e-bike usage.
If you are a retailer, before starting to use the ZEG eBikes Retailer app, you need to have an enabled account to the ZEG.service. Contact the e-bike manufacturer for further information.
If you are a manufacturer, please contact Sitael S.p.A. to discover the advantages of embedding ESB Technology in your products.
For further information visit www.esb.bike
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+