About Spanish <> Russian Dictionary Slovoed Deluxe
Spanish <> Russian Dictionary Slovoed Deluxe ‒ perfect vocabulary and #1 Dictionary technology in the World combined in one app! Works offline
***App unique functionality and 100 sample entries available for preview before purchase***
• Both language directions: Spanish -> Russian and Russian -> Spanish
• Current, up-to-date vocabulary with over 72,650 words, titles, phrases
• 39,185 Spanish audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
• 51,088 Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
Slovoed Deluxe dictionaries are upper-intermediate and advanced level dictionaries with general vocabulary for high school and college students, as well for professionals, working with foreign languages.
Explore the App Intelligence
• Alphabetic Search
• Full Text Search looks up a word in the whole dictionary content: headwords, idioms, usage examples
• Anagram Search, e.g. charm - march
• Wildcard Search, unsure of exact word spelling - replace missing letters with “?” or “*” symbols
• Similar Words, in case of misspelling
• Search within articles
Translate words inside and out the app
• FBReader, AlReader, Ebook Reader Support. Reading books in foreign languages is now easier than ever!
• Clipboard look-up. Copy text while browsing and see dictionary definitions next time you open the app
• Share Support. Highlight text, send it to the app, and see the word translations
• English morphology module finds a word translation from any its grammatical inflection
• Hyperlinks between entries
Improve your Language Skills
• Flash Card Quiz - powerful learning tool known for centuries
• Spelling game for English – listen, spell, remember!
• Hangman – classic, funny game will become a study friend to you
• Declension and conjugation tables for English
• English word pronunciations recorded by native speakers
Convenient Little Somethings
• Export/import flashcards. Got the same app on different devices - move collected flashcards between them
• Drag and Drop dictionary components. My dictionaries -> Manage
• Built-in PenReader – handwriting recognition system
• Google Goggles, Google Voice Support
• Possibility to create the list of favourite articles, plus to sort them by the date or alphabetically
• History keeps last 1000 looked up words and can be organized by the language directions
• Enlarge/reduce font size for your comfort
About Paragon Software
Paragon Software is a leading reference app developer. Company's mobile product portfolio includes more than 1500 electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias, phrase books in the widest combination of over 40 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Duden, Langenscheidt, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+