Ditch the clipboard and paper work orders — start using Work Center today to experience these benefits:
- No more wasted paper or time spent transferring notes to a computer — annotations are made in the app, on-site
- Work orders are immediately available upon entry into the system, even to technicians already in the field
- Only one device is needed on the go: your phone
- Intuitive design means accurate reporting through good data entry
- Track a work order from start to finish, with real-time visibility on progress
- Efficiency is maximized, redundancy is eliminated, and nothing falls through the cracks
Developed to complement FacilityDude’s desktop maintenance and operations management tools, the FacilityDude Work Center app is another tool in our existing suite of solutions for technicians and supervisors alike. Tap into this mobile application to remotely collaborate with your team and manage work on the go!
And check out other resources from Dude Solutions, Inc., such as the FacilityDude Safety Center and SchoolDude apps for educational institutions.
To access this app you must be subscribed to FacilityDude’s Maintenance Edge
Should be able to view and fill in forms attached to work orders on the app. Instead of having to use Web browser to do this ... I almost never use the app anymore because it's pointless when I still need to use the web
Need to add ability to enter receipts into the new work orders on app, do this and I will give a five!!!
Has potential...but why can't you see "action taken" in finished work? Also you can't attach equipment to completed work order or issue labour or parts...
But I would like to have alerts for every work order and some kind of settings.
I can't seem to get the app to allow requesters to submit new work orders. I don't really want to label them all as techs or supervisors to have them be able to enter work orders off their phones.
Crashes every time I try to login. Please fix!!! 10/19/2015 Seems to be working now. Thanks for the fix!
Less crashes in hard use today. When closing an an assigned work order I'd like it to automatically assign me along the way. Leaves me logged in now, excellent.
It does not have the full function of the dude at work, why is that?
Crashes every time I try to log in.