About NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) is a tool used by healthcare providers to objectively rate severity of ischemic strokes. Increasing NIHSS scores correlate with more severe strokes and worsened clinical outcomes.
This application calculates NIHSS score , modified NIHSS score, short 8 item NIHSS score and short 5 item NIHSS scores. It is intended for use by healthcare professionals.
- full instructions for assessment
- assess NIHSS, mNIHSS, sNIHSS-8 or sNIHSS-5 scores
- regular (stepwise with full instructions) and compact ("pro") version
- describe untestable items
- all attachments
- save results in searchable database
- send, share or export results
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+