Some of the features webMethods Mobile Monitor provides are:
- View all Business Processes deployed on a server
- View detailed information of Business Processes
- Pin Business Processes of relevance
- View aggregate information of process instances per process model
- View process instance details including the process instance diagram
- Search process instances based on Custom ID, Date Range and Status
- Failed process instance notifications
- Ability to switch between multiple servers
- Customize views based on user preference
Requires webMethods Integration Server Version 9.5 SP1 and above
Here we need to add the users to the Monitor group and try to connect(Not sure , I just added). 1.But it has an option to only select 3 process instance field options from Application settings tab. 2.More over our mobile network should connect to the same network of the IS instance running(I think is is not a drawback...its mandatory)... 3.When I try to login for the first time of the application running. I'm getting unable to logedin(used cached data). Next time onwards it is connecting fine. Keep it up with updates like this with our technology...
Good to have wM app. But not connecting to the server, dont know whats wrong.
please share additional information