• 28000 spoken words, many with multiple pronunciation.
• 5600 spoken phrases – so, in some ways a dictionary.
• 2700 words with auto spelling correction, e.g., realize changed to realise.
• 580 dual pronunciations for words, according to grammatical usage, e.g.,
abuse as a noun (abyoos) and as a verb (abyooz).
• 1370 words clarified that have identical pronunciation, e.g., ‘wry as in ironic’
and 'rye as in grain'.
• 400 words with dual or multiple, correct pronunciations, e.g.,
forehead with both (forhed) and (forrid).
Speechionary handles the display and correct enunciation, in context, seamlessly.
Requirements - 1.14 Gigabytes of storage.