About Shrimad Bhagavad Gita In Hindi
The Bhagavad Gita in Hindi (Sanskrit: भगवद्गीता) often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700-verse Hindu scripture in Sanskrit that is part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata (chapters 23–40 of the 6th book of Mahabharata). The Bhagavad Gita is a Bhagavata explanation of the Purusha Sukta and the Purushamedha Srauta yajnadescribed in the Satapatha Brahmana. The Bhagavad Gita presents a synthesis of the concept of Dharma, theistic bhakti, the yogic ideals of moksha through jnana, bhakti, karma, and Raja Yoga (spoken of in the 6th chapter) and Samkhya philosophy. The epic Mahabharata is traditionally ascribed to the Sage Vyasa; the Bhagavad Gita, being a part of the Mahabharata's Bhishma Parva, is also ascribed to him.Bhagawad gita is mainly based on depicting discourse of Krishna and Arjuna in Kurukshetra. The battle of Kurukshetra, fought between the Kauravas and the Pandavas, recorded in the Mahabharata. Krishna displays his Vishvarupa (Universal Form) to Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra. The epic Mahabharata is traditionally ascribed to the Sage Vyasa; the Bhagavad Gita, being a part of the Mahabharata's Bhishma Parva, is also ascribed to him.
Bhagavad Gita Characters :
- Arjuna, one of the Pandavas
- Lord Shri Krishna, Arjuna's charioteer and guru who was actually an incarnation of Lord Vishnu
- Sanjaya, counsellor of the Kuru king Dhritarashtra
- Dhritarashtra, Kuru king
- Other Characters are Yudhishthira, Vishnu, Shiva, Sanjaya, Rama, Pritha, Pandavas, Manu, Madhava, Krishna, Kauravas, Janaka, Indra, Garuda, Gandiva, Duryodhana, Drona, Dhritarashtra, Buddha, Brahma, Bhisma, Ashvatthama, Aryaman, Arjuna, Ananta and so on.
Bhagavad Gita in Hindi Chapters:
1. Prathama adhyaya
2. Sankhya yoga
3. Karma yoga
4. Gyaana–Karma-Sanyasa yoga
5. Karma–Sanyasa yoga
6. Dhyan yoga or Atmasanyam yoga
7. Gyaana–ViGyaana yoga
8. Aksara–Brahma yoga
9. Raja–Vidya–Raja–Guhya yoga
11. Visvarupa–Darsana yoga
12. Bhakti yoga
13. Ksetra–Ksetrajna Vibhaga yoga
14. Gunatraya–Vibhaga yoga
15. Purusottama yoga
16. Daivasura–Sampad–Vibhaga yoga
17. Sraddhatraya-Vibhaga yoga
18. Moksha–Sanyasa yoga
The Bhagavad Gita is set in a narrative framework of a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Lord Krishna. Facing the duty as a warrior to fight the Dharma Yudhha or righteous war between Pandavas and Kauravas, Arjuna is counselled by Lord Krishna to "fulfill his Kshatriya (warrior) duty as a warrior and establish Dharma.
Bhagwad Geeta in Hindi Features:
- Bhagavad Gita, a 19th-century manuscript.
- This Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta In Hindi app contains 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita In Hindi Language.
- All 700 Sanskrit Shlokas with Hindi translation and description.
- Bookmark your favorite Bhagavad Gita shlokas / verses
- Bhagavad Gita in Hindi book is holy book of Hinduism.
- Image swiping options with zoom features below.
- Fast and responsive user interface.
- Share feature to easily send your favorite Bhagavad Gita shloka / verse to your friends.
- App fully functional without internet.
The Bhagavad Gita's call for selfless action inspired many leaders of the Indian independence movement including Bal Gangadhar Tilakand Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi referred to the Gita as his "spiritual dictionary. The Bhagavad Gita presents a synthesis of the concept of Dharma, theistic bhakti, the yogic ideals of moksha through jnana, bhakti, karma, and Raja Yoga (spoken of in the 6th chapter) and Samkhya philosophy.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+