Hourly weather forecasts. Rainfall radar and satellite map.
Whatever your plans, and wherever you are, stay one step ahead with the Weather & Radar App. Enjoy rainfall radar and satellite maps across the world!
Weather & Radar gives forecasts for any location, as well as real time weather and radar. See the latest enhanced weather map, which includes areas of cloud cover, rainfall, snowfall, thunderstorms, lightning strikes and temperatures. Zoomable Radar!
All the weather information at a glance or directly in your status bar. Fast, simple and free of charge. A weather forecast app, which accurately depicts the current weather and the emerging pattern. Severe Weather Warnings.
• Rainfall and weather radar across the world
• Current weather in any location
• Hour-by-hour weather forecasts
• 7 -day weather forecasts
• Precipitation: probability, quantity and duration
• Relative humidity and barometric pressure
• Wind strength, direction and gusts
• Hours of sunshine and UV-Index
• Weather radar for any location: rainfall radar plus cloud, thunderstorms, snow and temperatures
• Worldwide location finder
• Current weather directly in your status bar
Hour by hour weather forecasts, 7-day forecasts are included. A detailed world view is also offered.
We also offer weather widgets with live backgrounds, which you can scale according to your own preference. The perfect weather widget for android smartphones!
As soon as the app is launched, it shows the current weather in your location together with a radar image and weather forecasts. You can immediately see whether it is rainy, stormy or sunny outside. Swiping the screen youu can see the weather forecast for the hours and days ahead.
Thanks to the user-friendly search function, you can easily find any location worldwide and add it to your Favourites (My Locations). This feature shows you the weather in multiple locations at one glance. Clicking on the radar image enlarges it to Full Screen.
Playing the loop shows you where clouds and rain are headed, where the sun is shining and where storms are active.
Please send any questions or comments to [email protected]