About Street Style African Men Fashion
Street Style African Men Fashion
There are the great collection of Street Style African Men Fashion for you!
Street Style African Men Fashion is a casual dress style of African people commonly used in unofficial events, such as when hanging out with friends or can be used when we are dating. Here I have some tips on how to dress to choose shoes and pants Street Style African Men Fashion.
1. Relax with a combination of gladiator sandals and jogger pants
Some time later, jogger pants into outfit is quite popular with men. Can not be used, jogger pants are actually only suitable if combined with footwear in the form of gladiator model sandals with a lot of straps and forming online on the front.
2. Shown sporty with alloy sweat pants and sneaker
In addition to jogger worthy, sweat pants are also becoming a trend among urban men today. Should not be of origin, you are only fit to wear sweat pants with sneaker footwear, especially if the color matches with sweat pants or at least sneaker shoes that you use neutral colors such as black or white.
3. Shown charming with alloy sweat pants and loafers model shoes
If you want to look attractive with sweat pants model pants, then just combine with loafers model shoes. Believe me that your appearance will increasingly make women fall in love.
4. Show chic with a mix of short pants and sneakers
Who says man does not look chic? Smart origin blends, you can look chic but still masculine with a blend of neutral color pants and matching sneaker and mix with contrasting socks.
5. Look casual with a blend of cuff pants and sandals
Basically, all models of pants can be formed into a roll model. But remember, always combine pants that you roll with sandals or sandals multistraps model so that your display still look relaxed.
6. Appear attractive with a blend of jeans and sneaker shoes.
This is the most basic rule of dressing for men. If you want to look attractive but safe, wear jeans with the end of the rolled and use sneaker shoes with socks to the ankle.
7. Shown super cool with a blend of linen pants and oxford shoes
Today many men combine models of linen pants with oxford shoes. Use socks with a low size or just feet to look more and more looks more modern and cool.
Do not forget, roll up linen pants to the ankle or above it so that the appearance looks more stable
• This free app can be downloaded on google playstore
• the application capacity is not too large so you still have plenty of space for your phone memory
• no need to use internet connection when you use this application
Come get Street Style African Men Fashion app on your phone and do not forget to rate this app
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+