About Notification Tools
Notification Tools reads out the notifications of the status bar using Text-To-Speech (TTS). There is no need anymore to look at the screen for your notifications because Notification Tools will speak to you. You can adjust settings what text should be read aloud and what should not be spoken.
Notification Tools Features:
• Material Design
• Master Switch: Easily enable or disable Notification Tools.
• Whitelist / Blacklist Apps: Add your installed apps to a whitelist or blacklist
• Quiet Hours: Select times that Notification Tools should be disabled.
• Read Notifications: Easily enable or disable Read Notifications
• Select Language: Select any language supported by your Text-To-Speech Engine.
• Device States: Select whether the app may read or not. Including:
• Screen On
• Screen Off
• (BT) Headset Connected
• (BT) Headset Disconnected
• Silent Mode
• Vibrate Mode
• Normal Mode
• TTS Message: Customize how Text-To-Speech reads notifications
• TTS Delay: Set a delay before reading the notification. (If you have a long notification sound).
• Ignore Text: Ignore Notifications with certain text.
• Ignore Repeats: Ignore notifications of the same app within a set of time.
• Ignore Empty: Ignore empty notifications or read them as: "Notification From [App Name]".
• Audio Stream: Choose the audio stream for Text-To-Speech. (Default, Media, Notification, Voice, Ring and Alarm).
• Send Test Notification: Send a test notification so you can test your current settings.
• Recent Notifications: View the last 15 notifications you received and ignore reasons.
When you give Notification Tools access to read your notifications, then your device will give a warning that Notification tools will be able to read all the notifications you receive, which may include personal information. Notification will only use the data to read the notifications and will not use it for anything else. We recommend to use the http://bit.ly/GoogleTextToSpeech”>Google Text-To-Speech Engine and this can be controlled from within Notification Tools "Open TTS Settings".
Supports Android 4.3+, including Android Lollipop
Please send an email to SuperThomasLabMail@gmail.com if you encounter any problems in the app.
You can contact us also from within the app in the "About" section.
The app is translated into the following languages:
Be sure to rate Notification Tools with your stars ★★★★★. However, if you encounter any errors or if you have feedback, get in touch with us by E-mail. Much appreciated.
Any recommendations for improvement are welcome.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+