Prop 1 will fund things that are close to home – the transportation options you use and need the most. It will fill that nasty pothole on your local street, finish the sidewalk between your house and your children’s school, or add to transit, trails and bike paths so you have more transportation choices.
For just one cent of every four dollars spent—(excluding food purchases)—we can maintain our local streets, keep the economy moving, improve air quality and reduce traffic so that we spend more time with our families and less time in our cars.
Search Prop 1 Utah and view which improvements are possible in your local area if Prop 1 passes:
• See a map overlay of planned projects and browse through projects in your area
• Learn about improvements for streets, sidewalks, trails, transit and more
• Engage in social media about Prop 1 directly through the app
• Customize your app experience to see what’s important to you
• Stay informed and receive Prop 1 update notifications
The Prop 1 Utah app was developed for Utahns for Responsible Transportation Investments and sponsored by WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff.
Innovation by WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff. Powered by TangoCode.