The Gomocha FMP360 solution is a best-in-class mobility platform empowering mobile field workers to efficiently perform their day-to-day tasks, via workflow-driven processes. The FMP360 Mobile App is fully configurable and designed for companies with field service teams working in construction, maintenance, transportation, logistics, and utilities.
Field workers can remotely access customer, asset, employee and task-related information with the Gomocha FMP360 Mobile App. They can receive and view work orders, register materials, report time and expense details, access inventory levels, and request, transfer or return parts—in online as well as offline operations.
With workers in the field using the FMP360 App, dispatch and call-center teams in the office can direct the right technician to the jobsite, keep track of precisely where all technicians are, and communicate real-time information to customers—so customers always know estimated arrival times. This level of efficiency translates to increased productivity and greater customer satisfaction.
The FMP360 Platform and App allow users to customize forms, workflows and processes to adapt to changing business processes. Need to add fields, specify terminology or languages to be used, or grant different access to specific users? It’s all simple with FMP360.
FMP360 is unique because it can support multiple workflows in one app! The Workflow Designer allows users to create, deploy and change the app rapidly. The app ensures seamless integration with all ERP systems (SAP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Infor, etc.).
With FMP360 Mobile App, you’ll enjoy:
· Increased technician productivity
· Higher first-time-fix rates
· Accelerated invoice processing
· Greater customer and employee satisfaction
The FMP360 App can be used only with the Gomocha FMP360 Platform. Contact Gomocha for Demo Credentials:
The Gomocha FMP360 App requires login credentials and a paid Gomocha FMP360 Platform license.
To install, follow these steps:
1. Install application via the Store.
2. For first-time login, you must first click on a customer-specific link provided by Gomocha or a validated user of the FMP360 solution, then log in with those credentials.
3. If you can’t log in, please contact the person who provided you with the link and login credentials.
4. For testing purposes, ask for demo credentials by emailing [email protected]