With ThingToBring you can use your Android device to:
- Create an event and tell your friends or volunteers what to bring. They get an email with a link to sign up to bring something or add their own thing to bring.
- Track who is bringing what to your party or fundraising event.
- Send the signup link to other volunteers to get them involved.
- Track invitations and RSVPs.
- Add a new thing for people to bring.
- Invite new friends.
- Works with the ThingToBring website and iOS device!
Watch the video at http://www.thingtobring.com/sign_up_sheet_faqs.html for more information.
App is fairly easy to use, but email sent doesn't provide a link for user to easily access potluck list. Also when an item is selected, the planners list does not update, so no way to tell who is bringing what and what hasn't been assigned. Friends receiving the email do not receive a link and are unable to see event even when added. If this app worked, it could be a good way to organize a food list for get-togethers
No working link in the invite email. No working option to actually signup for item.