About Best Bathroom Design Concept
A bathroom design idea - can I really design my own bathroom? Why not! Today, the bathroom is more than just a room for care and a place to read. The bathroom can be a good place for home exercise equipment and a good music system or TV, for example.
My own bathroom design? You bet you can! When designing your own bathroom, some questions you should not ask (and answer) include:
1. How big will the bathroom be? the size of the bathroom include:
There are master bathrooms or luxurious bathrooms - including a toilet, bidet, two sinks, separate tub and shower, whirpool or spa and probably more, depending on your budget. Some of the main bathrooms are large enough to have exercise equipment, and they are further divided into small compartments for privacy dependent is what is needed.
o The full bathroom - including a toilet, washbasin, and tub / shower plumbed along one wall. Typical dimensions are 5x7 or 5x8 feet.
No Half toiletries - including washbasin and toilet only. It can be placed on the main floor of your house to reduce to the morning rush, and families should not go upstairs to use the toilet. Common dimensions are between 3x6 and 4x5 feet, about the size of a small closet.
No small bathroom - including corner shower stall, toilet and washbasin and typical 6x6 foot dimensions.
No Childrens bathroom - can be a bathroom of three quarters or a full bathroom depending on the size of your home and how many children you have. Children's bathrooms should not have much storage and safe and colorful drawers. If some kids will use the same bathroom, wall or half wall between the toilet and the rest of the bathroom May be a good idea.
No Guest bathroom - can take a bath three quarters or full bath.
2. Do you plan to have a practical storage in the bathroom? A person's own bathroom design will always include bathroom storage. You can find sink / vanity combinations for extra storage. A nice bathroom design idea is you can never have too much storage bathroom! Use wise room walls with shelves or cabinets during commode or just about anywhere in the bathroom. Consider using a corner shelf, and hanging towel bars on top of each other. Add a medicine cabinet with your bathroom mirror to store grooming supplies, medications or toiletries. Traditionally, medicine cabinets are always located on a dressing table or sink, but now you can place them elsewhere in the bathroom. Add a caddy bath to your corner bath for extra storage.
3. Do you have enough lighting Planned for your bathroom? Natural light is an element in the bathroom notices. A window, wall or skylight roof will bring natural light, dramatic sky views or images. Has a large open ceiling Due to moisture build-up is reduced. Artificial lighting is also important and Often Overlooked in the bathroom. Without good lighting, the decor and personality of your bathroom can not be Developed Properly. Lighting for your bathroom can be natural and Produced. Lighting should not be used to brighten and define space since the Bothan from it can affect your mood and how you feel inside your home.
The advantages of this Application:
* light and easy to use application
* Can be played offline!
* can be used in all android devices
Hopefully this Application is useful for you
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+