About Live Train Locator
Now book IRCTC train tickets & get all train information in one really light-weight app. Check PNR status & predictions, train running status, train ticket, seat availability, station status, train enquiry etc. Book IRCTC train tickets directly on the app, spot where is my train and get answers to all rail enquiries and information on Indian Railways & IRCTC with just a few clicks.
TRAIN SEAT AVAILABILITY & BOOKING
- Check IRCTC train ticket and seat availability 6 days prior and post the desired date of travel.
- Get a detailed train time table for all trains
- Do an Indian Railway enquiry by simply typing the name of the stations, cities or towns.
- Book your Indian Rail tickets directly on IRCTC via the railway apps.
This is the first ever app to provide vast 14 unique features related to trains status and information both in same app.
We provide following functions in our app:
1. Live Train Status - information about current position and delay.
2. Live Station status - information about trains arriving and departing in next 4 hours from selected station
3. Seat availability
4. PNR status
5. Train Between Stations
6. Train schedule - route information
7. Fare inquiry.
8. Current bookings
9. Cancelled railways
10. Rescheduled railways
11. Diverted railways
12. Seat Map.
13. Find Railways.
Please download our app. and rate it.
Tips to use:
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using number or name(partial or complete) whenever required. Please use the partial train name if you don't know it completely.
- Train status that we provide is from authentic sources. There might be a little time variance due to delay in update from sources.
- Don't need to remember Indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or Indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+