About Quick Translate
As part of the new Android 7 features you can add a quick translation tile to your Quick Settings by using this app. Translating words has never been faster, you can use it even when your phone is locked. Just say the words and get an instant translation!
How to add Quick Translate to your Quick Settings:
- swipe down from the top edge of your phone screen to see the full Quick Settings panel
- tap the "Edit" button in the bottom right corner
- look for the Translate icon, drag it into your Quick Settings panel and press the back icon
How to use Quick Translate:
- after adding it to your Quick Settings panel you can tap the icon
- wait until the icon turns into an ear
- say the words you would like to have translated
- the app translates the words and shows a notification with the word you spoke and a translation for it
- tap on "Say it again!" to hear the translation again
- tap the notification to open the app
- you can also long tap the Translate icon at the Quick Settings to open the app
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+