About Top Origami Star Tutorials
Top Origami Star Tutorials
Get the latest Top Origami Star Tutorials here!
Origami is an art of paper folding originating from Japan's cherry country. You must have known origami or folding paper since childhood. The proof is since childhood we have been taught how to fold the paper into a plane, ship, frog, flowers, and much more. However, over time as we have entered the higher education level, has been taught again how to make origami. Even so there are still many adults who like this art because of its shape that develops following the modern art form. If in ancient times there were only origami in the form of plants and animals, but in this modern era there are also origami in the form of cars, airplanes and various kinds of modern equipment. Here I will give tips on how to create Top Origami Star Tutorials.
1. Make a paper of a square
Start with a square piece of paper. Use paper from notebook or paperboard. We will make a square piece of paper.
• Fold the diagonal of plot paper. Fold the top right corner diagonally downward, so that the top of the paper is parallel to the left side and forms a pointed part in the upper right corner.
• The remaining pieces. Cut or tear slowly along the edge of the paper so that only the square paper remains.
2. Form a section
• Fold two on the square. Make sure the folds are parallel to the edges.
• Divide the two square papers. Cut square paper into 2 equal parts. Use paper cutters to make it easier.
• Repeat. Fold the two in each section vertically, parallel to the long side.
• Fold the ends. Fold the ends diagonally, so that the edges are parallel.
• Repeat. Repeat this fold at each end of the paper strip.
• Create a triangular fold. Fold again the tip diagonally. The result is a big triangle facing you, and two small triangles are turning your back.
• Repeat the same fold on each end of the paper. Make sure the orientation is opposite to each other.
3. Unify all the parts
• Turn only the left section, and set the two sections, as shown.
• Position the right portion above the left. There will be a square in the center on each part that is parallel, but if you can not find it anymore, do not worry. Just align the center.
• Fold the topmost portion inwards diagonally, and input the pointed part into the pocket.
Fold the bottom tapered up diagonally, and input the pointed part into the pocket.
• Turn it all over.
• Fold the right tapered part diagonally as before, input into the pocket.
• Fold the left side diagonally and input into the pocket. You may have to try a little bit to include it.
• Use masking tape in the middle of the incoming part in the middle. This is to keep the star off.
In this app we have many pictures featuring Top Origami Star Tutorials. Many advantages of this Top Star Star Tutorials application when you download, including this application for free you can download on google playstore. It has 50 Top Star Origami Tutorials images. The application capacity is not too big so you still have plenty of space for your phone memory. And lastly no need to use internet connection.
Come get the Top Star Star Tutorials app on your phone.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+