How Task Manager To Round works?
You simply add bubbles with task names to the visual planner and then watch them go down the funnel when you mark tasks as done. It is very convenient to keep tasks that need to be done soon in the funnel, so you can always see how much there is to do. When you see the funnel of task manager is packed full and understand that something has to be done later, you can put tasks off – they will be removed from the funnel and you can pick the date when they need to show up in the funnel again. There is also a classic to-do list view for current, pending, and completed tasks.
Task manager To Round Key Features
– Calendar. By setting up the date and time when a bubble is shown up in the visual planner, you can easily manage your schedule. Your visual planner will always show only current tasks, which helps to concentrate on tasks that should be done right now and plan you agenda accordingly.
– Tags. To differentiate between tasks related to various activities, you can tag each group of tasks. For each tag, you choose a color you like and when a tagged bubble is shown in the funnel you will quickly determine which activity it belongs to by the color of the bubble’s border.
– Task priority. The bigger the bubble the more weight it has, the more important or cumbersome is the thing to be done. Yes, it is that simple! To change the size of the ball depending on task importance or duration, simply move the ball size slider to the right giving the task more weight or to the left making the bubble smaller.
– Completed tasks. Sometimes there is so much you do during the day that few days later it is hard to remember what have been done already and what is still on the visual planner. With To Round to-do list app, you can see your finished tasks in just one-click – simply press the checkmark button in the header menu and you will get the full list of accomplished tasks.
– Gamification. You can juggle bubbles as an experienced magician or move them by tilting your smartphone from side to side.
– Widget. To-do list on the home screen. If you want an important things to remain visible, add To Round widget on the main screen of your smartphone.
– Telegram bot. For your convenience, we have recently set up the Task Manager To Round Telegram Bot, so you can now manage your to-do list without leaving the Telegram app. Check it out @toround_bot!
If you have any inquiries about the Task Manager To Round to-do list app or in case you are experiencing any issues while using the visual reminder, please do not hesitate to contact us: http://to-round.com/feedback.