About Kegel Exercises DIY
Kegel exercises are simple clench-and-release exercises that you can do to make the muscles of your pelvic floor stronger. Your pelvis is the area between your hips that holds your reproductive organs. The pelvic floor is really a series of muscles and tissues that forms a sling, or hammock, at the bottom of your pelvis. This sling holds your organs in place.
A weak pelvic floor may lead to issues such as the inability to control your bowels or bladder.
Once you understand Kegel exercises, you can do them anytime and anywhere — in the privacy of your own home or while waiting in line at the bank.
How to do Kegel exercises
1. Kegels are easy to do and can be done anywhere without anyone knowing.
2. Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
3. Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds. Then relax for 3 seconds. Your stomach and thigh muscles should not tighten when you do this.
4. Add 1 second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
5. Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times per session. Try to do this at least 3 times a day.
6. Don't do Kegels while you urinate. Doing them during urination can hurt your bladder.
7. Kegels work best when done on a regular schedule.
Download Kegel Exercises DIY app for free now and share it with your friends.
Content like Articles, Pictures and Video in this application were collected from all over the web, so if I have violated your copyright, please let me know and it will be removed as soon as possible.
All copyrights and trademarks are owned by their respective owners. This app is not endorsed by or affiliated with Network Studios or any other affiliated entities.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+