About Travel Planner & Explorer
Plan your vacation, family trip or any trip by exploring places near you or anywhere around the world.
Use your current location or pick an address on the map and explore places around it among multiple categories (landmarks, hotels, restaurants, ATM, gas stations, transport etc.). You can add the places you liked to you trip list, see the total distance and estimated time or if you worry that you won't be able to see everything at once, you can optimize your travel path in a way that you will be able to make the most out of your day.
You can also get directions and detailed information about your trip route or Save the trip list for later while planning a new one.
• Explore places around you - see picture, distance to the place and ratings
• See all the places, all together on the map
• See more detailed information for every place - more pictures, address, opening hours, user reviews, make a call for a reservation or some additional information, visit it's website, see it on the map, start instant navigation towards it and more
• Search for nearby places by name or place type (ex. Statue of Liberty, ATM, pizza, museums etc.)
• Add a landmark or any place to your trip list
• Optimize the trip route by calculating the shortest route through all the places
• Get detailed information about your trip
• See your path on the map
• Navigate to all the places one by one according to their order in your trip list
• Imperial and metric systems are available
• Set default transportation mode - walking, driving, transit
• Mobile data saving mode - when turned on (or turned on for mobile data connection only) the places will display lower quality photos which will reduce significantly data usage
Every trip that you save will be stored in Your trips and can be reopened anytime you like. There's also an option to make every trip a round trip, which will navigate you back to your starting position, once you have visited all the places in your list (for example if you're returning back to the hotel that you're staying).
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+