Learn Effective Communication
• Think through your feelings and thoughts in a more informed way before communicating them;
• Structure the expression of your feelings to allow a more relational conversation;
• Increase clarity in your communication, so that you can be heard;
• Gain new skills in understanding the other person;
• Negotiate to receive what you need.
Learn New Ways to Resolve Conflicts
• Think through your responses by following a simple written form;
• Express your messages clearly, so that you can be heard;
• Experience mutual understanding through giving and receiving feedback;
• Negotiate directly to end the conflict.
Learn Skills to Improve Relationships
• Create emotional connection, by expressing your feelings and needs directly in writing;
• Experience that the other person has related to your feelings and needs;
• Relate to and accept the feelings and needs of the other person;
• Create a sense of mutuality in the give and take of feedback and negotiation.
Check out our 5-step process, it’s free and confidential.
For more information on conflicts, relationships, and communication check out our Resource Library in the app or at http://truceworks.com/resources