About Turkish Head Scarf Ideas
Turkish Head Scarf Ideas
For you, this is the special Turkish Head Scarf Ideas!
Turkish Head Scarf Ideas is a cloth used for heads that are widely used by Turkish women who have hijabs. Its function is to cover the head of a hijab woman. In the era of modern era many kinds of styles and fabrics to beautify women by using hijab. For example by using Turkish Head Scarf Ideas. But many women are still confused how to use Turkish Head Scarf Ideas. Here I will give tips on how to use Turkish Head Scarf Ideas.
1. You can provide a long scarf with a thin cotton material and fold it into a triangle. Put on top of your head with both sides of the same length. You have to make sure your ciput has been used. Make the top slightly tapered to form a triangle to resemble the style of a veiled woman in Turkey.
2. Install the needle or you can also use a pin in the middle under the chin. But you need to know, using a needle is stronger than using a safety pin. Peniti often make materials quickly damaged when worn every day because of its use can not be like a needle.
3. Cross both sides through the front of the chest toward your back. Select a section for placement of the bond. If you select the left side then the right side goes to the left.
4. Tie it into one part of the scarf. If you feel less tidy you can form ribbons or tuck one end.
5. Hijab tutorials like Turkish women were finished. You can modify and apply this Turkish Hijab style to the various events you will attend.
In this app we have many pictures featuring Turkish Head Scarf Ideas. Many advantages of this Turkish Head Scarf Ideas application when you download, including this application for free you can download on google playstore. Have 50 pictures of Turkish Head Scarf Ideas. The application capacity is not too big so you still have plenty of space for your phone memory. And lastly no need to use internet connection.
Let's get the Turkish Head Scarf Ideas application on your phone.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+