About First Aid For The USMLE Step 1, 2018
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK
An unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation and coursework!
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Here's why this is the ultimate USMLE Step 1 review:
• A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
• Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy
• 1,300 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
• 1,000+ color photos and illustrations – 100 new or revised – help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
• Student-proven study and exam prep tips backed by learning science
• Reorganized Rapid Review section for efficient, last-minute preparation
• Revised and expanded recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources
• Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
The content in the app is formatted for optimal viewing on your mobile device to make these great review resources more accessible than ever. No internet connection needed to view the full app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device for super quick image and information retrieval.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for instantly. The search tool also shows you suggestions as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. You can create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2018 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Matthew Sochat, MD
Yash Chavda, DO
Andrew Zureick, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+