VAT Calculator India

VAT Calculator India Free App

Rated 4.23/5 (267) —  Free Android application by App Simplify

Advertisements

About VAT Calculator India

VAT Calculator India

This app allows you to calculate the VAT given price.
It also allows you to calculate original price and VAT given total price

As customer for example you can calculate, how much a specific product would cost without the VAT.
As a business owner you could easily calculate, how much you have to add to the price of a product.

Allows you to enter any VAT rate. Making this app useful for any country

(Default is set at 20% for India Vat).

Please rate this app if you like it.
If you would like any feature added
then please contact us [email protected]

Never Miss An Update!

Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+


How to Download / Install

Download and install VAT Calculator India version 1.0 on your Android device!
Downloaded 10,000+ times, content rating: Everyone
Android package: com.vatindia.calculator, download VAT Calculator India.apk

All Application Badges

Free
downl.
Android
2.2+
For everyone
Android app

App History & Updates

More downloads  VAT Calculator India reached 10 000 - 50 000 downloads
More downloads  VAT Calculator India reached 5 000 - 10 000 downloads

What are users saying about VAT Calculator India

70%
by ####:

Really it's amazing app Me and my friend also like this app. But one fult in this app Plz change vat parcentage make from 20% to 12.5% 12.5%is make default.

D70%
by D####:

Remove 20 rate and add 12.5 default indian version

L70%
by L####:

No ads required

L70%
by L####:

great software use for simple calculation

U70%
by U####:

Excellent for Maharashtra.

70%
by ####:

Nice app , simple to use

Y70%
by Y####:

It's just calculator don't install

70%
by ####:

Good and usefull to traders

A70%
by A####:

It's very easy to use and calculate vat of any percentage

70%
by ####:

Fix vat as 14.50

70%
by ####:

Vat calculator is the best app to calculate vat and every math functions .. Really nice app

L70%
by L####:

I was dying to have such an app. Thanks a lot.

70%
by ####:

Very useful to calculate accurate unit price

70%
by ####:

Very nice

70%
by ####:

Very nice

N70%
by N####:

Awesome

70%
by ####:

Remove the 20% vat which is default. Every time the app is opened the user has to change the vat% which is irritating. Allow the user to save multiple vat% of his own. Vat% differs from place to place and product to product. Fix this and give updates.

X70%
by X####:

Good app for calculating vat...

Y70%
by Y####:

Just what I wanted!

J70%
by J####:

Many thanks mera masla hal kar diya is app ne

S70%
by S####:

Good For New Business.

A70%
by A####:

Usefull app

70%
by ####:

Its very good

W70%
by W####:

This is good app

70%
by ####:

Good nd very usefull app thanks...

70%
by ####:

Very good application.

70%
by ####:

Plz add SAT tax feature too..as india got VAT and SAT taxes I.E 12.5% vat and 1.5% sat total 14%.do add asap Thnx

70%
by ####:

Very helpful

K70%
by K####:

Good

70%
by ####:

Great

A70%
by A####:

Awesome app

Z70%
by Z####:

Easy

70%
by ####:

Very excellent apps and very very useful

C70%
by C####:

Superb

70%
by ####:

Its a very helpful

L70%
by L####:

Very good Indian VAT CALC every financiar useable it

70%
by ####:

But not setting vat presented

C70%
by C####:

In india, maharashtra state vat is 12.5% , so please update from 20 to 12.5.

70%
by ####:

Its really super we dont want to use calculator also really different

J70%
by J####:

Verry nice to use verry helpfull apps needs of every one


Share The Word!


Rating Distribution

RATING
4.25
267 users

5

4

3

2

1