This mobile app has been designed to let the Magento store owners have a free demo of how their store will function as a native mobile app. You just need to install the Magento mobile app builder extension
on your store. You can download the extension for free from Knowband (https://www.knowband.com/magento-android-mobile-app-builder-free)
After installing and enabling the extension, download and install this app from here and test your Native mobile app demo by just entering your Magento store URL on it.Highlights of the Magento mobile app
1. Comes pre-loaded with several themes.
2. Seamlessly supports the voice search facility.
3. Real-time and complete synchronization with your Magento store.
4. Comes bundled with Social login options for your customers.
5. Facebook and Google plus social login.
6. Compatible with most of the android devices and platforms. How to use/test the App?
1. Install the Magento mobile app builder extension on your store and enable it.
2. Next, install this mobile app on your Android phone.
3. Open the App and enter your Magento store URL in the space provided. Make sure you enter the full URL of your store something like this, http://www.example.com/
4. Done, you have successfully completed the initial setup. Now you can experience your Magento store as a mobile app and test it. If you face any issue while testing or setup, please contact us at [email protected]Want this app customized for your own Magento store?
This app is a demo of how your actual Magento mobile app will look and work. As it is a demo you cannot distribute it to your customers on your behalf.
If like this demo and want to permanently get this app, customized according to your own Magento store, then you will need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Purchase the Magento Mobile App Builder Extension from the knowband store (https://www.knowband.com/magento-android-mobile-app-builder)
Step 2: Once you purchase the extension, you will get an email from the knowband with a short questionnaire about the requirement details for the app.
Step 3: Our Android Development team will then analyze your requirements and customize the app as per the details shared through the questionnaire.
Step 4: After completing the development and customization of the app, the team will share the APK file of the same with you which you can distribute to your customers and users.
Step 5: You can publish the APK file on the Play Store by yourself, or even our team will do it for you on our own Play Store account with a small hosting fee if you want.