About MapSnap - Draw & Annotate
Ever wanted to provide your friends with directions to a specific location with a simple drawing on a map?
With MapSnap, you can do just that by simply snapping a Google Maps image, editing it, and sharing it.
• Locate your map given your current GPS location or simply search for it using an address or business name.
• Navigate with Google Maps gestures: move, zoom, tilt, and rotate.
• Switch between normal, satellite, terrain, or hybrid map view under settings.
• Snap the area of interest and annotate the map using the tool’s color palette.
• Draw on the map with the touch of your fingertips.
• Use the stickers provided to help mark territory in your map.
• Drag, scale or rotate the stickers with your fingertips.
• Optionally place a text box on your map to help describe or note the map.
• Easily share your custom map with friends.
Like MapSnap on Facebook!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+