Вулканическое мыло от прыщей

Вулканическое мыло от прыщей Free App

Rated 0.00/5 (0) —  Free Android application by masterklas-s group

About Вулканическое мыло от прыщей

Первое мыло, которое лечит!

Вулканический пепел – это достаточно «молодой» ингредиент в косметологии.

Вся польза вулканического пепла состоит в том, что он является природным абсорбентом, который как губка, поглощает загрязнения и избыточное выделение кожного сала. При этом происходит насыщение кожи микроэлементами и происходит улучшение цвета лица.

Клинические испытания мыла превзошли все ожидания разработчиков новой формулы: зафиксировано полное исчезновение прыщей у 95% добровольцев на 30 день использования! Остальные 5% участников эксперимента отметили значительное улучшение состояния кожи и выраженное уменьшение угревой сыпи.

Результаты применения мыла по эффективности оказались сопоставимы с курсом лечения акне в косметологической клинике.

Впервые, вулканический пепел при производстве косметики, стали применять находчивые корейцы. Глядя на идеальную кожу кореянок Южной Кореи - они называют вулканический пепел «источником вечной молодости».

The first soap that treats!

Volcanic ash - it is a "new" ingredient in cosmetics.

All the benefits of volcanic ash is that it is a natural absorbent which is like a sponge, absorbing dirt and excess sebum. Thus there is a saturation of trace elements and skin complexion is improving.

Clinical trials soap exceeded all expectations of developers a new formula fixed the complete disappearance of acne in 95% of volunteers for 30-day use! The remaining 5% of the participants of the experiment indicated a significant improvement in skin condition and a pronounced decrease in acne.

The results of the application of soap efficacy were comparable with the course of treatment of acne cosmetic clinic.

For the first time, the volcanic ash in the production of cosmetics, Koreans began to use resourceful. Looking for the perfect skin of Koreans in South Korea - they are known as the volcanic ash "source of eternal youth."

Never Miss An Update!

Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+


Download / Install

Download and install Вулканическое мыло от прыщей version 0.1 on your Android device!
APK Size: 2.8 MB, downloaded 5+ times, content rating: Not rated
Android package: com.wVulkanicheskoemyilootpryischey, download Вулканическое мыло от прыщей.apk

All Application Badges

Free
downl.
Android
2.3+
n/a
Not
rated
Android app

Share The Word!


Rating Distribution

RATING
0.05
0 users

5

4

3

2

1