The application was designed for everyday use for children and their parents.
The main purpose of the application:
- Engrain in children the basics of DM1 self-discipline and healthy habits of proper nutrition in the form of a game
- Teach the child to determine the contents of Bread Units (BU) in regular dishes
- Keep handy diary of self-control
The application was developed in cooperation with and according to the recommendations of experienced professionals-diabetologists.
The application SUPER ME has 2 main modules:
1. Section for children which allows the child to keep up the individual and specified by parents nutrition regime and injections schedule. Section for children is configured by parents with regard to all the individual characteristics of the child, and operates in two modes: normal mode and training mode.
In normal mode a child with the help of the notifications controls his nutrition regime, and can select various food out of the application's rich menu, which consists of 220 basic and usual for Ukrainians dishes - to compose his ideal meal.
In the training mode a child can train in the preparation of a healthy menu for a certain number of BU at any convenient time.
There are over 220 basic meals with a convenient and understandable for the child BU scale contents collected and systematized in the menu of the application SUPER ME. If desired, the menu can be supplemented with home-made dishes.
2. Section for parents - where all the information about the child is entered. It also contains a diabetes diary, where all the information about the child's behavior in the application is stored (during a meal, menu selection, blood sugar), as well as reminders of glycemic control, insulin injections and nutrition regime.
The application SUPER ME offers the option to choose a Super Hero: Super Raccoon, Super Wolf or Super Kitty, who will help the children to grasp the application easily and will make the process interesting.
Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus is a way of life and discipline.
Help your child deal with it and live a full life!