The COM-DEX app from Widex allows hearing aid users to remotely control the COM-DEX hands-free streamer. COM-DEX streams high-quality sound to Widex hearing aids.
With the COM-DEX app you can:
• Adjust volume settings, change programs or alter sound levels of Widex hearing aids directly
• Choose the direction of the sound with FreeFocus
• See COM-DEX battery status
• See COM-DEX explained with the Connection Guide
• Learn how to adjust sound, programs and sound direction with Usage Guide.
• Learn basic hearing aid maintenance with instructional videos
• Locate nearest hearing care professional with the handy shop finder
• Use the mirror to help placement of hearing aids
If your current COM-DEX has firmware older than version 1.2.0 (e.g. 1.0.10):
Please consult your dispenser for firmware upgrade if you want to optimize your experience with
• Microphone gain enhancement
• Possibility of using COM-DEX simultaneously with two phones connected
• Enhanced performance and connectivity to COM-DEX
To verify your current firmware version on COM-DEX:
• When the App is connected to your COM-DEX, the firmware version can be seen in menu More| Help | App and device information -> COM-DEX firmware version: x.x.xx
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+