When it comes to winning the Jackpot, you’ll know that your lottery winnings depend on how many people play and how many people chose the same numbers as you. Other people can’t stop you winning, but they can affect the amount that you win.
There are many apps that generate random numbers in the hope that they are winning numbers, but this app is different.
Our app is designed to increase your chance of winning the entire Jackpot by reducing the chance of another player having the same numbers as you – as long as they don’t also have our fantastic app.
We’ve used science and data analysis to understand why other people make the decisions they do. This is what we discovered:
• ‘Birthday Bias' is real. Many people use family birthdays to choose their lottery numbers. This generated more small under 31 than numbers over 31).
• 31 is more popular than 29 or 30, even though there is less chance of a birthday falling on 31st. This could also be due to the position of the numbers on the lottery playslip.
• Despite the ‘Birthday Bias’ phenomenon, 13 is still one of the most unpopular numbers. This could due to a cultural dislike of ‘unlucky’ 13 but it seems to affect with the selection of number 14 too.
• The most popular number is 7 and the second most popular number is 3. These are also the most commonly chosen numbers when people are asked to chose a number between one and ten.
• 7 is an important choice when it comes to numbers ending in 7. These include the numbers 17 and 27.
What sets us apart from random number generator apps is that our algorithm uses our carefully developed number popularity matrix to produce a line of numbers that is statistically more likely to help you win an entire Jackpot.
We all know that someone has to win and we hope, that with our scientific approach, that it’s you.
In addition to our winning number generator app, you can increase your chances by following a few quick tips:
• Make sure you use a logical system
• Don’t worry about numbers you have used in the past
• Avoid the temptation to follow patterns
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+