About KidPad Parental control
"KidPad" is a parental control app for Android smartphones and tablets.
The friendly "KidPad" interface allows you to flexibly set up the hours, days and time that will be available for your child to use the tablet or smartphone. Moreover, children will be able to access only those applications and games that you consider to be useful and safe.
Menu is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Russian and Ukrainian.
• No internet connection to use
• No account creation
• No payment required for app to work
• No special skills to configure!
This version allows to:
- Run only applications you defined
- Run apps only at a certain time, based on the weekly schedule
- Full lock/unlock device for a specified period of time
- Full lock/unlock certain apps for a specified period of time
- Prevent of installation/removal
- Blocking of incoming /outgoing calls and SMS
All that is required of you is:
• to load the application once
• to set a password and specify your email address (in case you need to restore the password)
• to choose the programs permitted to the child and the available time
• not to worry about anything more:)
Due to this app no one can change the system settings and functions without knowing the password.
In our plans we have many interesting ideas on the development of the functional. Also we will be grateful for your feedback and suggestions on approving the app!
If you have any problems please contact us via the email in contact information, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+