About ITI - Fitter Electrician Mechanic NIOS Exam Prep
ITI - Fitter Electrician Mechanic NIOS Exam Prep is powered by Youth4work (the biggest online portal for competitive exam preparation). Now Industrial Training Institute students can prepare for their Technical Trades exam and academic subjects under NIOS Schooling for ITI trainees scheme. This app contains online practice tests for the NIOS exam that will help in preparation group/level A, B, C exam preparation.
National Institute of Open Schooling conducts secondary and senior secondary courses for Industrial Training Institute learners twice in a year for both pursuing or I.T.I course cleared students (from regular course of Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) under NCVT). The eligible trades for this scheme are Fitter, machinist, electrician, turner, mechanic motor vehicle, electronic mechanic, tool and die maker - press tools jigs and fixtures, wireman, machinist grinder, draughtsman mechanical, mechanic machine tool maintenance, tool and die maker - dies and moulds and mechanic - agricultural machinery.
Key Features of ITI - Fitter Electrician Mechanic NIOS Exam Prep App:-
1. Complete Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy, score and speed in all tests.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Industrial Training Institute students.
5. Review all attempted questions.
6. Attempt daily 50 questions for free.
Topics and syllabus covered in ITI - Fitter Electrician Mechanic NIOS Exam Prep :-
1. Group A - ITI Trades (Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Turner, Mechanic - Motor Vehicle, Electronic Mechanic, Tool and Die Maker - Press, Tools, Jigs and Fixtures, Wireman, Machinist – Grinder, Draughtsman – Mechanical, Mechanic - Machine Tool Maintenance, Tool and Die Maker - Dies and Moulds & Mechanic - Agricultural Machinery.)
a) Workshop Calculation and Science
2. Group B - Language :-
a) Secondary Examination - 10th : English and Hindi.
b) Senior Secondary Examination - 12th : English and Hindi.
3. Group C - Academic Subject :-
a) Secondary Examination - 10th : Painting, accountancy, psychology, home science, social science, economics, business studies, indian culture and heritage, employability skills, mathematics & science and technology.
b) Senior Secondary Examination - 12th : Economics, accountancy, environmental science, mass communication, library and information science, commerce or business studies, political science, psychology, sociology, employability skills and entrepreneurship, painting, home science, data entry operations, geography, introduction to law, history, biology, physics, chemistry, computer science and mathematics.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+