About One Counter
One Counter - Count anything. Perfect for keeping track of your daily water intake, how often you smoke, or your progress in a book. Use Basic Counters for simply counting, or use Advanced Counters to track your progress.
* Lets you keep track of multiple counters
* Assign icons to your counters, and theme them with 20 different colors
* Set a target amount for each counter
* Unit support for Advanced Counters
* Interval Support for Advanced Counters
* Visually see your progress with graphs!
* Change the overall style of your counters
What Can Basic Counters Do?
- Basic Counters allow you to set your target value, theme, and name them.
- You can add or subtract with any increment valu
What Can Advanced Counters Do?
- Advanced Counters support units
- Advanced Counters also let you set a time interval for your target value, and will reset automatically for you
- They also keep track of each day's progress, so you can visualize them in a graph
- Advanced Counters support decimal values so they can also be used for counting things like currency
- Advanced Counters will give you your progress towards your goal and the time remaining with bars that update in real time
- Just like Basic Counters, you can name, and theme them
* View your progress for today, the past week, the past month, and all time.
* Landscape Mode
* Graph is themed based on the counter
* Change graph size to better fit your screen
- Androidplot API was used in the making of this app
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+