About Easy DIY Summer Fruit Slice Donuts
Summer’s finally here guys!!! Summer more than colorful fruit slices?! we made pineapple donuts similar to these in the earlyyyy and we’re bringing them back along with some other familiar fruits. These will definitely have you doing a double take, and guess what? They’re completely edible, even the pineapple leaves! Schedule those pool parties because we have the perfect poolside treat!!
Your favorite donuts
Melting chocolate in green, pink, purple, orange, yellow, black, and white
Small microwave safe bowls
1. Put each color of melting chocolate in separate bowls. Microwave the chocolate in 30 seconds intervals until completely melted.
2. To make the pineapple, put the green chocolate into a piping bag and cut off the tip of the bag. Using a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet, pipe out green chocolate leaves. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and wait for the leaves to cool completely.
3. Dip one of the donuts into the yellow chocolate and allow the chocolate to harden. Mix together a little of the yellow and white chocolate and place it into a piping bag. Pipe lines onto the yellow donut to make it look like a pineapple. Stick the chocolate leaves into the side of the donut.
4. To make the watermelon, dip a donut into pink chocolate. Allow the chocolate to dry completely. Use your piping bag of green chocolate to draw a green rim around the outside edge of the donut. Put your black chocolate into a piping bag and pipe seeds onto the top of the donut.
5. For the lime donut, dip one of the donuts into white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to dry completely. Dip just the top of the donut into the green chocolate and shake off any excess. Pipe seeds around the white part of the donut and allow to dry.
6. To make the dragonfruit, dip a donut into purple chocolate and allow to dry completely. Dip the middle of the donut into white chocolate and pip small dots all over the top.
7. For the orange, dip the whole donut into orange chocolate and shake off any excess. Put some white chocolate into a piping bag and pipe white triangles onto the top of the donut. Line the triangles with yellow chocolate and allow everything to dry.
So simple right ? we share this tutorials to make your day, unique,cheerful, elegant and make your day more happy .
Want to know more ? want to try make it ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+