An application that allows you to fly your drone via Bluetooth connection, using MSP protocol for communication.
"Quad Man" is completely free, and made just for you, drones fans.
For any question - contact the developer down below.
1) A drone with "cleanflight" open source.
How to start:
1) Connect to the drone.
2) If the drone was just installed and calibration was not performed, an acceleration and magnetometer calibration must be performed.
3) Wait for successful Bluetooth connection, and wait for the message "Api received".
4) Put on the #1 switch to "medium".
5) Have a nice flight!
1) Left joystick: Throttle and Yaw.
2) Right joystick: Roll and Pitch.
3) 4 Aux switches. The first one must be set to "medium" before flight.
4) Calibrate acceleration (Must be performed after the drone is installed, before first flight).
5) Calibrate magnetometer (Must be performed after the drone is installed, before first flight).
6) Tilt sensitivity adjust - If the roll and pitch (right joystick), is too sensitive, you can easily adjust it's sensitivity.
7) Tilt trim - If the drone is not stabilized, you can easily trim it's roll and pitch (right joystick), in order to take off straight up without aberrations.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+