As a result, I created this app which helped me resolve the next problems:
a. Having to re-enter the Wi-Fi of certain hotspots by removing all instances of the same secured network that may have been mis-configured.
b. Slow loading time of Wi-Fi settings by maintaining a shorter list of configured networks.
As an overall,
this app offers the possibility to forget (remove them from the configured list) Wi-Fi Networks (Open, Secured) from your device in a convenient way:
- Forget selected Open Networks with a few clicks
- Forget selected Secured Networks with a few clicks
No root access required.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi. Needed to get the Wi-Fi status.
- View network connections. Needed to get the status of a Wi-Fi connection.
- View Wi-Fi connections. Needed to get the list of Wi-Fi connections.
- Run at startup. Needed to get the Wi-Fi connection status without running the app.