A simple Android browser based on webview. The goal is to provide a lightweight but power full browser. It is based on several lists (see below) and has only five tabs (Who needs more?).
The app is complete adfree, open source and needs no unnecessary permissions:
- readLater: links not worth to be a bookmark, but at the moment you do not want to read...
- passStorage: save links withe login data (username, password), of course encrypted
- pin protection
- toggle image loading
- backup databases
- optimized for one hand handling (omnibox at bottom)
- Android 7 app shortcuts
- full material design
- Navigation through websites with arrows
- fullscreen browsing (optional)
- request desktop site
- five tabs
- fast search on different websites
- search on site
Some nice extra features:
- open links in background
- Websearch (from shared text)
- screenshots of the whole website
- build in file browser (open, share, rename, delete files)
- different color themes
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+