About Battery Manager - Manage your RC batteries
With Battery Manager you can register all your batteries no matter which type (e.g. LIPO, LIFEPO, NIMH, HV-LIPO, ...). Each battery can get an QR code which helps you identify it and record measures like charge cycles, inner resistance, effectively charged capacity.
After registering a battery the app provides an QR code you can print it. (QR codes can be shared with printing apps). Alternatively you can create the QR codes on your PC. They only contain the ID assigned to the battery.
- Diagrams of inner resistance and measured capacity
- Average age statistic
- Totally charged energy statistic
- Oldest battery
- Youngest batter
- Most frequently charged battery
- Least frequently charged battery
- Highest inner resistance
- Lowest inner resistance
Intentionally this App has been developed for personal use. During development I decided to publish it. Maybe there are some other Nerds being prone to measure and monitor such stuff ;-) Beside ease of use one of the focuses during development was data economy. That means:
- Only absolutely necessary permissions are requested
- The app is working completely offline
- No personal data are transferred
- No registration necessary
- No in-app advertisement/purchases/tracker
If you have improvement suggestions or want to report a bug please use the integrated feedback function.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+