Do you also find it annoying when you need to open a terminal session via SSH each time you just need to do a simple administrative task, run a script or when you just want to promptly see what's going on your Raspberry Pis or any other Linux hosts?
If yes I have a solution for you.
- Supports an unlimited number of hosts/tasks
- Run tasks by just clicking on it or set a single default task which is instantly available at your fingertips
- Prompts for confirmation of execution for critical tasks
- Display your task output (stdout/stderr) as a quick toast or in a separate window
- See timestamp of the last run, it's exit code and output
- No manual configuration: Simply create all your hosts and tasks in a XML file conveniently on your PC and then just import it
- Sharing of sample XML file, you can use it to immediately build your own XML file
- Secure your host login passwords by a secret, so you don't have to keep your login password in clear text in your XML file when sending / syncing it from your PC to your Android devices
- App PIN protection in case you don't want anyone else to run tasks from this app
- Widget support (adfree version only)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+