About How to Write an Email
How Do I Write the Email? is a perfect resource for people who need to build relationships and grow into careers. It's also used in high schools, colleges, workforce development programs and even the Pentagon as part of in communications courses for senior-level personnel.
In today's fast-paced, competitive business environment, everyone needs to communicate clearly and use time productively. This is a user-friendly app that is filled with guidelines, tips, and tools. Discover how to write professional e-mail that gets results, make better use of e-mail time, and avoid problems that can be costly.
1. Be sure an email is necessary
2. Use separate business and personal email addresses
3. Be clear, brief and polite
4. Don’t write emails when you’re angry
5. Use short sentences
6. Avoid forwarding emails and replying to all
7. Use a spell checker
8. Watch out for signatures
9. Have a native speaker proofread your email, if possible
10. Read your email personally before sending it
11. Double-check email addresses for all recipients
12. Use the subject line
13. Start with an appropriate greeting
14. Pay attention to punctuation
15. Consider where to put “small talk”
16. Start with the end in mind
17. Put spaces between paragraphs
18. Use an appropriate closing
And many more...
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+